February 8, 2011

grounding


stompin through the village, originally uploaded by AnnieLaurel.

I am just back from a whirlwind of trips to visit family and friends. we took the little one to visit grandparents and great grandma and then went on to DC to explore the nation's capital. this past weekend I traveled to NYC with dear girlfriends, and amidst the hubbub and swirl, we reconnected and celebrated our sustaining, enduring circle.

today i am pondering the concept of grounding. what it means to be grounded, to seek grounding in your life, and to share a common grounded sense. I have experienced alot of metaphorical flight myself lately (as well as physical) and have sensed that same feeling amongst some of those I hold dearest lately. here's to a smooth descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment