August 19, 2010

swirling


swirling, originally uploaded by AnnieLaurel.



I am still swirling about what I want this blog to be for me and for others so I thought I would start with an image of simple pleasure and natural beauty- an intersection of revelry and grace.

So what propelled me forward to create this space?

a longing for connection.
for insight and perspective.
for musings and delight.

a desire to seek and bear witness.
to spark and be sparked.
to release and reprieve.

What I know is that I will never pretend to be capable of going through my days alone, although alone time is what I so deeply crave. So I thought to bring myself here is a way to honor both- solitude and connection.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photo. This should be framed --maybe in her bathroom -- forever?

    ReplyDelete